Greetings everyone! Looks like you’ve stumbled on my blog. I’m Melinda, and this is the blog I will be using for the “Weblogs and Wikis” class I’m taking this semester.
Alright, some things about me.
- I’m in college, obviously
- Before college I was a homeschooled 4-H’er
- At heart, I’m still a homeschooled 4-H’er
- My dream career is to work in habitat management and conservation
- I spent 10 months in the Conservation Corps (which I love to talk about, for reals)
- I spend most of my free time on my Tumblr or doing crafty things (like knitting and crochet)
- Here’s my Twitter as well
- I like to think I’m a writer, but usually I just fumble around in perpetual writer’s block
- I have the coolest, sickest,mosy awesome boyfriend in the entire world (he wrote that, typos and all)
And… Yeah, that’s pretty much me in bullet point form. This post will conclude with a picture of one of my favorite dog breeds: the corgi/husky mix.