Greetings everyone! I’m EcoFriendlyFreak, and I’ll be using this blog to share and discuss anything related to the environment, conservation, and sustainability. This blog was originally set up as a part of a “Weblogs and Wikis” class I took, and all posts made for the class are tagged with and categorized under “#en3177” if you want to look at them specifically.
Alright, some things about me.
- I’m in college, obviously
- Before college I was a homeschooled 4-H’er
- At heart, I’m still a homeschooled 4-H’er
- My dream career is to work in habitat management and conservation
- I spent 10 months in the Conservation Corps (which I love to talk about, for reals)
- I spend most of my free time on my Tumblr or doing crafty things (like knitting and crochet)
- Here’s my Twitter as well
- I like to think I’m a writer, but usually I just fumble around in perpetual writer’s block
- I have the coolest, sickest,mosy awesome boyfriend in the entire world (he wrote that, typos and all)
And… Yeah, that’s pretty much me in bullet point form.